A smile rates as the number one feature that people notice about another person when meeting them for the first time. With that said, 48% of people admit that they just aren’t happy with their teeth.*
Many people find themselves unhappy with their smile. If you feel self-conscious about your smile and often try to smile with your mouth shut, and even find yourself wishing that your teeth looked better or different, Dr. Colletta’s office is here to help.
Dr. Colletta offers numerous cosmetic dental procedures to enhance your smile:
- Bonding – Dental bonding is an easy and fast fix for chips and cracks, gaps between teeth and tooth discoloration.
- Veneers –Veneers offer a longer lasting alternative to bonding, also fixing chips, cracks, gaps and discoloration.
- Crown and Bridge Work – Crowns and bridges are long lasting repairs for missing and broken teeth.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants serve as a permanent and natural looking replacement for missing teeth.
- Partial and Full Dentures – Removable dentures can be used as a replacement for numerous missing teeth or an entire mouth of missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is an easy and convenient way to whiten and brighten your smile.
With cosmetic dentistry you can achieve the smile of your dreams, and you can achieve it quickly. Some of our cosmetic dentistry procedures are fast and can be completed in one visit. Dr. Colletta and her staff are here to make you happy with your smile.
Call Dr. Colletta’s office to learn about our cosmetic dental procedures and how we can enhance your smile and your confidence: 978-499-9708.