New Office Policies
We hope you and your families are well. Our community has been through lot over the last few months, and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines as soon as possible. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We would like to share with you the infection control procedures we follow to keep our patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. center for Disease and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new guidelines that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions when you are in the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that you arrive at your scheduled appointment time and call us from your car when you arrive. One of the staff will let you know when we are ready for you to come inside.
- Your temperature will be taken in reception with a no contact thermometer.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please wear a mask until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We ask that only the patient come to the scheduled appointment. If the patient is underage we ask only one other person attend the appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep all our patients and staff safe. To make an appointment please call our office at (978)499-9708.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Colletta and staff